BLUE STAR MEMORIAL - Newly LANDSCAPED IN 2015
Primary School Youth Gardens, Suwannee County Fair Display 2016-2017
Heritage Park Caladium Planting by Live Oak Garden Club
GOURD WORKSHOP 2016
GOURD WORKSHOP 2017
2017 Valentine Tea @ Advent Christian Village
New Master Gardeners - 2015 & Spring Fling 2016
SERVICE AND PROJECT GOALS:
. Support Wekiva, SEEK, Sparkleberry Chapter of Native Plan Society, and America Legion's
Memorial Day Observation.
· Maintain Blue Star Memorial at Veteran's Park, Downtown Live Oak.
· Support community projects such as the High School Environmental Club, The ARC North
Florida, Suwannee County Extension workshops, 4H and Suwannee County Fair.
· Partner with Suwannee County Extension to provide assistance with the Suwannee County
Primary School Vegetable Garden.
· Annually plant and maintain a Caladium Garden at Heritage Park.
· Hold annual Valentine's Tea at Dacier Manor an assisted living and nursing home facility.
· Educate our community through gardening workshops and floral design classes.